So in the midst of packing away for summer, I found A LOT of Stationery… When I say a lot I mean 6 pencil cases worth. This mass of stationery was screaming to be organised, so I organised it into 6 separate categories.
- The Shiny and New
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- The Art Supplies
- The Heart of Highlighters
- The Stock Supplies
- The Teaching Supplies
- The Clips, Clamps and Spare Erasers
The Shiny and New
This is the one that contains all the expensive and Instagram-able stuff, and the stuff that you reach first for.
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
This is the bag full of pens that come out in during Exam Season, in Study Groups and those trusty Biro pens that have seen you through a lot of Late Night or All Nighter Sessions at the Library
- Bic Round Stic in Medium Black
- Zebra Z-Grip in Medium Black
- Papermate ComfortMate Ultra 1.0mm
- Papermate InkJoy Ballpoint 1.0mm Medium Tip
- Tipp-Ex Easy Correct 12M
- Post It Notes
- Triplet Pocket Pencil Case
The Art Supplies Case
This is the one for my more creative days, art projects, Bible Journalling, Stress Relief Colouring Books.
- Brush Pens
- Derwent Academy Watercolour Pencils
- Staedtler Ergosoft Triangular Colouring Pencils
- Berol Colour Broad Fibre Tipped Pen
- Berol Colour Fine Fibre Tipped Pen
- Happy Jackson Yellow Large Pen Case
The Heart of Highlighters
If you ever need a Highlighter this is the case for you.
- Sharpie Clear View Highlighter Stick
- Stabilo Boss Original 8 Pack
- Stabilo Boss Pastel 6 Pack
- Stabilo Boss Pastel Mini 6 Pack
- Bic Student Highlighter Pack
- Homecube Pencil Case
The Stock Supplies
This is the case that I bring to every and any lesson that I teach, this is the bag that if any student needs a pen or pencil.
The Teaching Supplies
This is the bag full of Board Markers and Red and Green Biro’s for marking for when I am teaching a Class, this is brought along with the Stock Supplies Case.
The Clips, Clamps and Spare Erasers (The Everything but the Kitchen Sink Case)
Staples and Stapler
So this is a look into the scary but real world of Stationery as told by a slightly neurotic and OCD Law Student, Happy Packing !
Blessings and Regards